So I’ve been tagged in the mummy tag by @iMummyiMummy I’ll try and answer
honestly sensibly, but I’m not promising anything!
Here’s my answers:
1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum or a Working Mum?
I’m a working mum.
2. Would you have it any other way?
No! I definitely need a break from the terror and I’m pretty sure he needs a break from me!
3. Do you co-sleep?
No. I think I did one night when he was very little. I’ve been lucky that he’s more than happy in his own bed.
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
Aside from a cot/car seat and pram? Erm…a microwaveable steriliser. Everything went in there, toys included!
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
What will be will be.
6. Date nights? How often do you have them?
Date nights are just child free nights right? We probably spent a total of about 17 minutes a night talking/not on our phones/in the same room.
7. Your child’s favourite show?
He doesn’t really concentrate and watch TV much, a toss up between Thomas and Andy’s dinosaur adventures. Andy would probably win – having hands help!
8. Name one thing you bought before you had the baby and never ended up using?
Johnsons products. They are all shit and no where near natural.
9. Your child’s favourite food?
Hummous or cheese, perhaps marmite sandwiches would be the ultimate.
10. How many cars does your family have?
11. Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now?
Bit personal isn’t it? Well I grew a 10lber so a 4 stone weight gain wasn’t too bad. But 2 years on I’m still battling the flab.
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
Maldives. The monster would be so happy to entertain himself with all that sand and a toy digger!
13. Dream holiday without your kids?
Some Italian country escape. Lots of wine and food tasting.
14. How has your life changed since having kids?
It’s way more stressful and I am a hell of a lot poorer! But my heart is a bit fuller – Aww how soppy!
15. Finish the sentence “It makes heart melt when…”
He’s tired and does that knackered tight grip around your neck cuddle.
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
Wait you can buy them? Hahaha! (Laughing to myself!) Clothes? Ooh Erm, sainsburys when they have 25% off, Gap, m&s or boots. I love Zara but can’t afford that very often. I’d love to support small shops but £14 for a tshirt is not something I can managed.
17. Favourite make-up and skincare products?
I like my clinique foaming cleanser. I use cheap make up products as they aren’t so cakey (is that a technical term in make up world?).
18. Huggies or Pampers?
Pampers for nappies to use at night. Day time we use sainsburys own.
19. Have you always wanted kids.
Yeah, I guess so.
20. Best part of being a mum?
All of it. Even the tantrums and cleaning up the poo/sick/snot/blood etc
Thanks for reading my little Q&A session. I am tagging @FranWhingeWhingeWine @petite_pudding @liquoriceuk – well volunteered ladies. 🍷cheers!
Thanks for getting to the end! I am passing the baton on to